Monday, December 24, 2007

Introduction to GairsGolfBlog

Hello and fore(!) to all golfers and future golfers!

Do you love golf? Or are you intrigued and would like to learn more about this great game we call golf? Well, you've come to the right place!!!

My name is Gary Winters and I love golf as much as you do! I am a PGA professional whose been involved in the game for almost 30 years in some capacity either as a player or working in the business of golf. The game to me is most importantly about the fellowship we develop with other golfers, the courses we play, and memories we have of our experiences in the game.

I live in Northeast Kansas and own a driving range called Tee It Up. I have a small shop called Gair's Golf Shop that I do all the "traditional" golf pro stuff. I do my very best to help people with their game thru both traditional and modern(digital video) instruction. I also work with their equipment thru repairs and re-furbishment. And finally I fit, adjust and construct equipment to specifically fit all who come to Gair's Golf Shop at Tee It Up Driving Range. My hopes and goals for this site are to give all who come here something they can use in their life's journey in this great game o'golf.

Much of what I submit here are experiences, observations and common questions that I have had over the years and every day at my shop. My intention is to have specific articles to help each level of golfer as well as equipment, equipment maintenance, club fitting articles and more. It will take a while to transpose all the information I've accumulated over the years, so I ask that you please be patient and come back to this site on a regular basis to see the updates.

If you want to contact me directly for any questions or to just talk golf, here is my contact information.

Gary Winters
PGA Professional
Gairs Golf Shop Inc.
Tee It Up Driving Range
785-554-9249
gairsgolfshop@gmail.com

No comments: